Monday, December 19, 2011

Love Living.

"We are always getting ready to live, but never living"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ralph Waldo Emerson was a transcendentalist, meaning he believed in living life through nature--not with the all of the material possessions we rely on. Well, I personally couldn't live the way he, or Thoreau lived... dropping everything and moving to the middle of the woods. But I admire it. I admire everything those men did, because they realized what it really means to live. As humans, we could learn quite a bit from them. Because "We are always getting ready to live, but never living." So get out there and live! Don't just follow the daily routines, and accept it. Make a little change. Don't think that because you have to go to school, or work all day, that you can't live your life. You can. Do what you love, and "Love the life you live." That's what living is to me... It's being with who I love and doing what I love. Because in doing so, I couldn't be any happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment